Start your career with Premium.
Location: TUCKER, Georgia, 30085
Ref #: 62654
Employment Duration: Full-time
Medical, dental and vision insurance
Company-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program
Description and Requirements
Responsible for identifying opportunities, achieving strategic goals, and building relationships within an assigned territory through sales calls at key retail accounts. Primary responsibilities include increasing sales and market share of the brands represented, while managing on-shelf availability across multiple categories.
What will you do?
· Maximizing brand awareness and communicating new product opportunities, using sales data to drive in store actions.
· Building relationships with key retail decision makers (department and store managers).
· Identifying and implementing in store merchandising opportunities to increase brand visibility and availability while ensuring stock levels are maintained.
· Ensuring client’s promotional activity is implemented and that products are on display in the correct location and with good availability.
· Providing insightful and actionable market intelligence feedback.
· Attending and actively contributing to Team Meetings.
· Meeting the physical requirements
· Other duties as assigned
· 1-year related work experience
· In-store sales experience
· Must live in assigned territory
How you will be successful?
· Ability to prioritize sales time in relation to account opportunities/priorities
· Outgoing personality with ability to build relationships across a wide array of personality types from diverse backgrounds
· Ability to toggle efficiently between multiple programs to plan and achieve desired outcomes
· Ability to comprehend and derive strategy from sales data
· Must have excellent presentation and communication skills
· Traits: EQ (Emotional intelligence), Intellectually curious, strong work ethic, self-confidence, coachable, analytical
· This position requires that you drive on behalf of Acosta Sales & Marketing, and as such, any DUI/DWI conviction in the past 36 months will be an immediate disqualifier for this position
· Familiar with efficiently routing a territory based on opportunity
· Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively with little or no supervision
· Ability to critically think through day to day situations and adjust strategy and direction accordingly
· Ability to pre-plan for sales calls via fact-based selling
· Must have reliable transportation
This job posting covers the general job duties for this position and does not imply that these are the only tasks required. The Acosta Group’s Talent Acquisition Team will go over any questions you have regarding the above during the interview process.
The Acosta Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Group Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
The Acosta Group utilizes E-Verify for validating the ability to work in the United States for all job candidates. If you want more information on what this entails and your rights as a job applicant, please usethe link provided to access information on our use of E-Verify and your right to work. Employer Resources (e-verify.gov) (https://www.e-verify.gov/employers/employer-resources?resource=32)
Equal Opportunity Employer (Disabled, Veteran) | Under applicable requirements, such as the San Francisco FCO and the Los Angeles FCHIO, we consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records or criminal histories | E-Verify Employer