Start your career with Premium.
Location: TEMPE, Arizona, 85281
Ref #: 65062
Employment Duration: Full-time
Medical, dental and vision insurance
Company-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program
Description and Requirements
Reset Merchandisers are responsible for representing Acosta by effectively working in teams to perform reset work. They are responsible for representing ACOSTA and our principals through executing objectives as set forth by their manager to achieve superior in-store results. Overall execution of assigned projects, with strong attention to detail required for success.
The incumbent(s) in this position should exhibit the following Acosta values:
People Minded – Must show dignity and respect to all people.
Integrity – Must exemplify the highest degree of ethical behavior.
Results Oriented – Must show passion, pride, and commitment to succeed.
Trust – Must be honest, sincere, and confident.
Teamwork – Must build trusting relationships.
Innovation – Must progress through a combination of creativity, common sense, and vision.
Balance – Must maintain an optimistic attitude and keep perspective on what is important in life.
· Reading and implementation of plan-o-grams
· Moving and/or relocate product.
· Code date checking for expiration.
· Removing discontinued/clearance items
· Placement and stocking of new item plus outs
· Review shelf measurements for correct height and width
· Moving/Removing or installing racks and shelves.
· Proper tagging of all merchandise.
Qualifications: One year Grocery or Convenience Reset Merchandising Experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
· Must be able to lift boxes weighing 15-40 pounds.
· Must be willing and able to work in extremely cold conditions (i.e., refrigerated and freezer sections of retail stores).
· Must be able to speak, hear, have good vision and dexterous use of both hands.
· Must be able to walk/stand for extended periods of time. Also stoop, kneel, reach, pull, and grasp merchandise.
· Excellent verbal communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate with others and comfortably interact with the public.
· Must be able to use electronic technology to check schedule, clock in/out and check email daily.
· Must have professional appearance & demeanor, adhere to dress code.
Education Requirements: High School Diploma/GED
· This role requires that you have reliable transportation.
· Background Check is required.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer By submitting your application, you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
Acosta utilizes E-Verify for validating the ability to work in the United States for all job candidates. If you want more information on what this entails and your rights as a job applicant, please use the link provided to access information on our use of E-Verify and your right to work. Employer Resources (e-verify.gov)
Equal Opportunity Employer (Disabled, Veteran) | Under applicable requirements, such as the San Francisco FCO and the Los Angeles FCHIO, we consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records or criminal histories | E-Verify Employer
*Premium, in good faith, believes that any posted range of compensation is the accurate range for this role at the time of this posting. Premium may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range depending on candidate qualifications and locations. This range may be modified in the future.