Acosta Wireless Sales Pro in SAN JACINTO, California
Start your career with Premium.
Wireless Sales Pro
Location: SAN JACINTO, California, 92583
Ref #: 20232
Function: Brand Advocacy & Sales
Employment Duration: Part-time
Description and Requirements
Premium Retail Services operates wireless locations in more than 800 Wireless Retail outlets with a dedicated sales team of more than 1,600 Sales Pros.
As one of Premium’s Wireless Sales Pros, your sales efforts will connect shoppers with the wireless products they need. Sales Pros are the go-to wireless expert for shoppers, closing sales through hustle, creativity and problem solving.
What’s in it for you?
· Competitive base pay with unlimited earnings potential.
· Freedom to use your authentic selling style.
· Exciting opportunities for career advancement.
· A culture of excellence and a team invested in coaching.
· Health benefit plans including no-copay telemedicine, regardless of hours worked.
What will you do?
· Meet or exceed sales goals by executing new phone sales, upgrades and accessory bundling.
· Proactively start conversations with shoppers
· Explain wireless solutions to customers in simple, easy to understand terms.
· Recommend personalized solutions to customers.
· Teach customers how to enjoy their new products through successful setup and activation.
· Keep wireless displays fully stocked and flawless.
How will you succeed?
· Displaying a high-energy personality and natural ability to start conversations with shoppers.
· Demonstrating resilience and resourcefulness in intercepting shoppers in a high-traffic environment.
· Staying hungry to excel in an uncapped commission sales role.
· Living up to the name Premium by providing fantastic service and displaying integrity.
· Being able to stand / move around for 8-10 hours shifts.
· Maintaining flexibility to work during peak times including weekends, evenings and some holidays.
Prior sales experience or existing knowledge of the wireless category is not mandatory, but you must be driven to learn. We’ll teach you everything you need to know about wireless plans, services, devices, and promotions through ongoing in-store and online training.
So, are you Premium’s next Wireless Sales Pro?
Still not sure about applying? Visit https://premiumretail.com/wireless/ for more info about the Wireless team.
Equal Opportunity Employer (Disabled, Veteran) | Under applicable requirements, such as the San Francisco FCO and the Los Angeles FCHIO, we consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records or criminal histories | E-Verify Employer