ActionLink Services LLC Retail Merchandiser Part Time in SAN FRANCISCO, California
Retail Merchandiser Part Time
Location CA - SAN FRANCISCO
Looking for a weekday part-time job?
Come join our Electronics and Merchandising Team! No weekends or evenings required.
ActionLink connects people with the brands they love! Our team of Merchandising Specialists visit major box stores to service, build, troubleshoot and maintain promotional displays for our innovative clients such as Microsoft®, Samsung®, Bose®, among many others.
WHEN & WHERE WILL YOU WORK?
· Hours vary depending on location but can expect an average of 10 - 15 hrs. per week
· Weekly assignments are Monday – Friday and are generally scheduled between 7:00am and 4:00pm
· Visits are conducted at a variety of retailers within a 30-mile radius of a specific city or location
· Best Buy at 1717 Harrison St San Francisco, CA 94103 is the center of the territory radius for this position
This role operates on a 3-tiered pay rate system based on the specific in-store merchandising task being done:
· General Merchandising tasks - these are routine, visual maintenance assignments such as product stocking/placement, updating signage, auditing inventory, tidying up the display, basic endcaps, changeouts, etc. The payrate for these projects is $24 per hr.
· Merchandising Plus tasks - these are more advanced, technically involved assignments such as electronic device set ups/hook-ins, power functionality, display troubleshooting, interactive installations, etc. The payrate for these projects is $26 per hr.
· Special Projects and Resets - these are high-level, with high execution standards which will usually involve more complex installations, working independently or as part of a team. The payrate for these projects is $27 per hr.
· Field reps are required to complete all 3 levels of work in their assigned territory as needed.
· W2 biweekly pay schedule
· Eligible for a paid time off accrual plan
ARE YOU A MATCH?
· Are you Organized and Detail Oriented?
· Can you follow written instructions step-by-step?
· Can you learn on the job to successfully complete a variety of tasks with various levels of technical difficulty?
· Are you able to lift up to 50 lbs. on occasion?
· Can you work independently and communicate reliably as a remote field employee?
· Have reliable transportation to cover our retail vendor locations within a 30-mile radius or more?
· Have internet access, a basic hand-held tool set (screwdrivers, pliers, adjustable wrench, box cutter and dust cloths), smart device with Wi-Fi/GPS, and access to a printer?
If you answered yes, Apply today!
ActionLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer
ActionLink, in good faith, believes that this posted range of compensation is the accurate range for this role at the time of this posting. ActionLink may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range depending on candidate qualifications and locations in CA. This range may be modified in the future.
ActionLink conducts pre-employment background checks and drug screens dependent on program and or retailer requirements in accordance with applicable laws.
ActionLink is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider all job applicants solely on the basis of job-related qualifications. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, military status, citizenship, age, disability or any other status protected by law.