Acosta Business Manager Assistant in Rogers, Arkansas
The Business Manager Assistant will assist the Business Manager functions and have a fundamental understanding of the sales process as well as Acosta’s enterprise software packages.
The incumbent(s) in this position should exhibit the following ACOSTA values:
People Minded – Must show dignity and respect to all people
Integrity – Must exemplify the highest degree of ethical behavior
Results Oriented – Must show passion, pride and commitment to succeed
Trust – Must be honest, sincere and confident
Teamwork – Must build trusting relationships
Innovation – Must progress through a combination of creativity, common sense and vision
Balance – Must maintain an optimistic attitude and keep perspective on what is important in life
Some Essential Functions of this Position:
1. Assist the Business Managers in fulfilling responsibilities for client proprietary sales planners and tracking systems.
2. Update specific client reports such as distribution tracking, pricing reports, new item tracking, and special business initiative tracking.
3. Assist in preparing post promotion analysis for specific manufacturers.
4. Under direction of Business Manager will coordinate activities to meet administrative requirements of the client.
5. Assist Business Manager in preparing for sales meetings, customer appointments, and principal meetings.
6. Assist Business Manager in managing billing and accounts receivables.
7. Assist Business Manager in managing Customer Service and Claims.
8. Assist Business Manager in maintaining all relevant products.
9. May assist in the implementation of the Event Scheduler technology to generate customer contracts.
10. Other duties as assigned
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Some College
- Must have 3-5 years prior experience with data entry, preferably with a food broker or college graduate.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements:
Must possess excellent organizational skills and have a proven track record of meeting deadlines.
Must demonstrate good problem-solving ability and initiative in finding workable solutions to complex problems affecting multiple users of shared data
Must have general office skills to include bookkeeping, written and oral communication skills
Must possess computer knowledge skills with Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Must be able to operate a computer, calculator, printer, fax machine, telephone, copy machine and postage meter.
Work State US-AR-Rogers
Job ID 2021-201198
Work City Rogers
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Work Zip 72756
Category Corporate Jobs