Acosta Retail Sales Representative - Danone - $500 Bonus in Petaluma, California
Do you enjoy working independently? Are you confident in selling & delivering results? Are you able to build relationships quickly with store leadership and associates alike? If so, this position may be a great fit for you. You will be responsible for influencing Danone products such as yogurt, creamer, and milk on each store call within the assigned territory. This position includes product merchandising, new item placement, display selling, and territory management (so a valid drives license is necessary). Travel and mileage reimbursements are included.
We offer: Job Stability, Set Schedule, Team Setting, Paid Time Off and Benefits
Acosta provides paid time off and complete benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k options to both FT and PT associates. An Employee Assistance Program includes free, confidential access to counseling, programs, tools and services to help our employees and eligible family members live a balanced and happy life.
• Work with technology collecting and reporting data from store visits with a company furnished tablet.
• Maintain full distribution and display of products in assigned accounts, including: clean, stock, rotate and price merchandise, and perform audits, as appropriate.
• Consult with management in a timely manner, meet objectives and goals as assigned, and report store level observations related to client product and Customer needs.
• Are the advocate for the client through sales opportunities and shelf work through building relationships with store leadership
• You’re able to arrive at different locations in the area. Possess a valid driver’s license and ability to drive a car for extended periods of time.
• You are experienced, comfortable, and able to utilize technology (i.e. Smart Phones and handheld devices) to interpret instructions to build displays.
• You enjoy being physically active and can lift up to 60 pounds.
• You have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly communicate verbally and written with others, read, comprehend, and execute documented instructions.
• If you happen to have Retail or Sales experience already, even better!
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
Work State US-CA-Petaluma | US-CA-Santa Rosa
Job ID 2021-201202
Work City Petaluma
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Work Zip 94952
Starting average hours per week 37.5 +
Job Code SL89