Acosta Merchandising Lead and Trainer in NAPLES, Florida
Start your career with Premium.
Merchandising Lead and Trainer
Location: NAPLES, Florida, 34109
Ref #: 35747
Employment Duration: Part-time
Description and Requirements
As one of Premium’s vital merchandising lead and trainers, you’ll ensure success of Premium’s field team by connecting merchandisers to our culture and providing the necessary resources to achieve client objectives in retail stores. Your efforts training merchandisers and executing merchandising activities in your area will ensure merchandising excellence for Premium clients.
What’s in it for you?
· Flexibility in scheduling your work hours.
· Ability to influence field team success through training.
· Opportunity to take the lead on projects and directly impact client success.
· A clear-cut path for advancing your career within Premium.
· Quarterly bonus opportunity.
· Health plan options including no-copay telemedicine, regardless of hours worked.
What will you do?
· Ensure execution of key merchandising objectives for Premium clients by effectively training, mentoring and providing feedback to merchandisers in your assigned market.
· Assist merchandising team members in your market in order to work through challenges and obstacles.
· Provide project leadership and merchandising coverage across retail stores to ensure we get the job done for clients.
· Complete specialized training and certifications.
· Partner directly with store management and associates to ensure they understand and are aware of the activities merchandisers are performing in their location.
· Lead by example when reporting work to demonstrate success and provide visibility of our efforts to the Premium clients.
How will you succeed?
· Sharing your expertise and being passionate about training other and ensuring merchandisers understand how to succeed.
· Looking for creative ways to solve problems.
· Dedicating yourself to continually improving your stores and the success of other merchandisers.
· Using your awesome communication skills and staying organized.
· Building strong relationships with field team members, Premium management and retail partners within your assigned area(s).
So, are you Premium’s next Merchandising Lead and Trainer ?
For more information about our merchandising team, visit https://premiumretail.com/merchteam/
Equal Opportunity Employer | E-Verify Employer | Pursuant to California FCO and FCIHO Premium will consider all qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records, as well as those with criminal histories.