Acosta Sales & Marketing Sales Rep, Lead in Little Rock Air Force Base, Arkansas
This position is responsible for the in-house marketing, promotion and sale of consumer product goods in the Commissary facilities. Requires in depth knowledge of client’s brands and has the ability to convey path to purchase information to the customer. Incumbent is responsible for selling in promotions and utilizing POS materials and creativity to design and set up displays to positively impact sales volume for the products. Significant client, customer, and internal interactions that require good interpersonal skills and strong communication habits. Ability to effectively lead a team to meet objectives with basic computer and Microsoft office skills as an essential expectation. May be responsible for directing the work activities of Retail Coverage Merchandisers on the team.
The incumbent(s) in this position should exhibit the following ACOSTA values :
People Minded – Must show dignity and respect to all people
Integrity – Must exemplify the highest degree of ethical behavior
Results Oriented – Must show passion, pride and commitment to succeed
Trust – Must be honest, sincere and confident
Teamwork – Must build trusting relationships
Innovation – Must progress through a combination of creativity, common sense and vision
Balance – Must maintain an optimistic attitude and keep perspective on what is important in life
Some Essential Functions of this Position:
1. Conduct and maintain store calls and frequency per assigned plan.
2. Schedule, conduct and manage the section, category, and total store resets.
3. Cut in new items, ensure tags are in place, and maintain shelf integrity by following the Plan O Gram.
4. Ensure that all the promotional signage is in place.
5. Conduct selling promotions, events, and client-specific product opportunities. This includes coordinating orders, Point of Sales, and support for the activities.
6. Responsible for NARS-related duties to include cutting in new items, closing voids, ansering client-specific needs, photos, resets, and meeting call frequency.
7. Place, hang, or erect Point of Purchase materials. Sell, build, maintain, and remove programmed displays. Sell/provide recommended forecasts (order quantities) for promotions. Conduct in-store demonstrations.
8. Ensure shelf stocking is performed by independent contractors; research and resolve causal factors that result in OOS (Out of Stocks). Coordinate and resolve distributor issues as needed. Manage distributor inventories and mark-downs.
9. May be responsible for the directing the work activities of other Sales Representatives and Merchandisers; ensure correct work hours are entered into time and attendance system and approve in a timely manner.
10. Work closely with commissary management and develop good professional relationship to ensure smooth and cooperative involvement in the marketing, promotion and sale of product. Maintain minimum level of store visits as directed by Commissary divisions. Coordinate CAO issues with store operations.
11. Work closely with commissary management and develop good professional relationship to ensure smooth and cooperative involvement in the marketing, promotion and sale of product. Maintain minimum level of store visits as directed by Commissary divisions. Coordinate CAO issues with store operations.
12. Staff and maintain vendor stockers for temporary assistance ; handles financial obligations (utilizing client’s credit cards) and verifying/submitting hours worked in order to pay vendor stocker. Will also be responsible for payment of client expenses (utilizing client credit card) incurred in display and demonstrations.
13. Process and pay vendor credit memorandums; Review, process and pay salvage claims.
14. Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education Requirements:
High School Diploma/GED
Bachelor of Arts Degree (preferred)
High School Diploma / GED required
Bachelor’s degree preferred
1 - 3 years of retail sales and/or training experience
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements:
Excellent verbal communication skills
Must be able to comfortably interact with the public
Must have professional appearance & demeanor
Must be very familiar with EXCEL and WORD
Must be able to present to public
Must have a valid driver’s license
Must have a valid driver’s license;
Additional travel possible outside of your territory
Work State US-AR-Little Rock Air Force Base
Job ID 2020-167754
Work City Little Rock Air Force Base
Position Type Regular Part-Time
Work Zip 72099
Starting average hours per week 25-30
Category Corporate Jobs