Acosta Supervisor, Field Operations in Lincoln, Nebraska
The Field Operations Supervisor will oversee and manage aspects of a program related to Field Personnel and the Operational components behind it. This would include but not limited to: Building field team structure for program, hiring field personnel, managing field personnel, creating and implementing budgets, managing internal stakeholders, and overall ensuring the program runs smoothly. This position will manage aspects of the onboarding process, working closely with the Internal Operations and Onboarding teams.
The incumbent(s) in this position should exhibit the following ACOSTA values:
People Minded – Must show dignity and respect to all people
Integrity – Must exemplify the highest degree of ethical behavior
Results Oriented – Must show passion, pride and commitment to succeed
Trust – Must be honest, sincere and confident
Teamwork – Must build trusting relationships
Innovation – Must progress through a combination of creativity, common sense and vision
Balance – Must maintain an optimistic attitude and keep perspective on what is important in life
Some Essential Functions of this Position:
1. Manage the performance of the Field Team supporting Store Visits and Assessments including but not limited to: scheduling logistics, travel logistics, track expenses, analyzing and reporting results
2. Identify Work Instruction and SOP improvements and refinements where needed and work closely with the Internal Operations team to create and update those living documents. Collaborate on Store Visit and Assessment program design improvements and refinements where needed
3. Analyze KPI performance to determine trends, corrective action opportunities and identify underperforming locations. Provide monthly program updates to Internal Operations team including travel schedules, identified underperforming locations, and overall analytics of prior month’s Store Visit results
4. Conduct Store visits to ensure alignment and gain insights on the process from the field
5. Attend weekly performance meetings to provide program updates and feedback
6. Other duties as assigned
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science Degree (Preferred)
3+ years’ supervisor / management experience required
Experience in coaching and giving timely and relevant feedback to peers or direct reports
Proven exceptional skills in Microsoft Office Suite including: PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, and Excel (Vlookups, Hlookups, Indexes, Charts, Graphs, Countifs, Sumifs, etc.).
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements:
Ability to express complex processes or concepts in terms that are easy to understand.
Ability to read and understand requirement documents and engineering specifications.
Ability to quickly learn technical information and apply it in a fast-paced environment.
Team oriented, but able to work independently and manage multiple tasks.
Strong problem solving and organizational skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to think critically and creatively
Ability to meet tight deadlines for timely release of materials
Must be tech-savvy and enjoy working with interactive technology gadgets
Self-directed, self-motivated and results-oriented
Ability to travel 50% to 75% of time.
Work State US-NE-Lincoln
Job ID 2022-209748
Work City Lincoln
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Work Zip 68501
Job Code AD75
Category Field Jobs