Acosta Sales & Marketing Auditor, IT in Jacksonville, Florida
The IT Auditor will assist the organization by protecting its internal controls and data within its technology system. Perform detailed evaluation and internal control and audit reviews of computer information systems. Classify technology issues and provide additional recommendations to management with solutions to fix internal controls.
An ideal candidate will have a bachelor's degree in information technology or accounting and hold a minimum of a CISA certification. A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role and be adept troubleshooting systems is required, as is proficiency with MAC and OS and familiarity with a range of software and hardware.
The incumbent(s) in this position should exhibit the following Acosta values:
• People Minded – Must show dignity and respect to all people
• Integrity – Must exemplify the highest degree of ethical behavior
• Results Oriented – Must show passion, pride and commitment to succeed
• Trust – Must be honest, sincere and confident
• Teamwork – Must build trusting relationships
• Innovation – Must progress through a combination of creativity, common sense and vision
• Balance – Must maintain an optimistic attitude and keep perspective on what is important in life.
1. Perform general and application control reviews for simple to complex computer information systems.
2. Perform information control reviews to include system development standards, operating procedures, system security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery, and systems maintenance.
3. Directs and/or performs reviews of internal control procedures and security for systems under development and/or enhancements to current systems.
4. Prepares and presents written and oral reports and other technical information in a pertinent concise, and accurate manner for distribution to management.
5. Consults with and advises administrators, faculty, and staff on various operational issues related to computerized information systems, and on general business operations as needed.
6. Follows up on audit findings to ensure that management has taken corrective actions.
7. Keep up with the latest developments in relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
8. Conducted operational, compliance, financial and investigative audits, as assigned.
9. Meeting the physical requirements – listed below
10. Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) designation required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Accounting
Work Experience Requirements:
• 5-8 years of experience in related field.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
• Knowledge of auditing concepts and principles.
• Knowledge of current technological developments/trends in area of expertise.
• Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
• Ability to perform control reviews on systems development, operation, programming, control, and security procedures and standards.
• Ability to review systems backup, disaster recovery and maintenance procedures.
• Ability to communicates with and understand the requirements of professional staff in area of specialty.
• Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
• Ability to persuade and influence others.
Work State US-FL-Jacksonville
Job ID 2019-166801
Work City Jacksonville
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Work Zip 32216
Starting average hours per week 37.5 +
Category Corporate Jobs