Acosta Sales & Marketing Analyst, Security in Jacksonville, Florida
The Information Security Analyst is responsible for timely investigation and appropriately responding to new security incidents, events, alerts, threats, inquiries and situations incoming from a variety of systems and sources. The analyst will follow established processes and procedures in order to meet all regulatory and compliance requirements and will document new processes and procedures in order to ensure that best practices are followed to address evolving security threats and enterprise policies, architecture and controls.
1. Monitor SIEM alerts and investigate to determine root source, validity and severity of reported events.
2. Proactively identify or respond rapidly and effectively to reported security issues
3. Actively participate and contribute to overall IT security incident response.
4. Deploy protective counter measures and controls based upon industry best practices, sound judgement and following approved response processes and procedures.
5. Document new response processes and procedures based upon lessons learned, evolving security threats, best practices as well as security policies and controls.
6. Interact efficiently, effectively and regularly with distributed technical teams on compliance obligations and ongoing security incidents or events
7. Perform network security assessment, risk assessment, and vulnerability testing
8. Vulnerability Management and Remediation: Review current environment for vulnerability exposure and emerging threats and manage remediation cycles.
9. Actively gain knowledge and awareness of industry trends, current security issues and security technologies and update management on threats that may impact Acosta.
10. Meeting the physical requirements – listed below
11. Other duties as assigned
The incumbent(s) in this position should exhibit the following Acosta values:
People Minded – Must show dignity and respect to all people
Integrity – Must exemplify the highest degree of ethical behavior
Results Oriented – Must show passion, pride and commitment to succeed
Trust – Must be honest, sincere and confident
Teamwork – Must build trusting relationships
Innovation – Must progress through a combination of creativity, common sense and vision
Balance – Must maintain an optimistic attitude and keep perspective on what is important in life.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field, or a combined work and relevant academic experience
CISSP Certification is preferred
5 years IT experience, with a minimum of 5 years in IT security.
Minimum of 1 year of experience with antivirus, anti-malware and SIEM solutions.
Experience with Intrusion Detection and Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS/IPS desired.
Experience with Firewalls alert and analysis desired.
Experience with Cloud based security alerting and reporting tools strongly desired.
Proven success working with others on a team as well as with distributed cross functional teams in an enterprise environment.
Highly self-motivated and directed.
Knowledge of security compliance standards and industry best practices.
Knowledge and experience with Linux, Windows and Network Security.
Working knowledge of security and control frameworks such as NIST 800-53, NIST CSF, ISO 27002 and CIS.
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta/Mosaic Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
Job Information Technology
Primary Location US-FL-Jacksonville
Shift Day Job
Job Posting Sep 23, 2020, 6:11:53 PM
Job Number: SECAN_0923