Acosta Sales & Marketing Analyst, HRIS IV in Irving, Texas
The HRIS Analyst IV evaluates, analyzes,troubleshoots configuration and integration issues, designs, and implements core payroll systems and supporting applications through interaction and consultation with stakeholders and the IT team.
The incumbent(s) in this position should exhibit the following Acosta values:
• People Minded – Must show dignity and respect to all people
• Integrity – Must exemplify the highest degree of ethical behavior
• Results Oriented – Must show passion, pride and commitment to succeed
• Trust – Must be honest, sincere and confident
• Teamwork – Must build trusting relationships
• Innovation – Must progress through a combination of creativity, common sense and vision
• Balance – Must maintain an optimistic attitude and keep perspective on what is important in life.
Keywords: Implementation, G2, ADP, ADP Globalveiw, ADP GV, troubleshoot, HRIS Analyst Dallas, HRIS Analyst Jacksonville, HRIS Analyst, ADP Globalview Functional Analyst
1. Works with HR users to analyse, troubleshoot, develop, test, and implement programs to meet special and on-going needs of HR customers, particularly concerning time and attendance and payroll.
2. Identifies new HR needs and the software products available to fulfill those needs.
3. Revises existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new business requirements.
4. Serves as a subject matter expert on HRIS related projects, such as system upgrades, enhancements, and customizations to ensure efficiency and accuracy of the process and the data.
5. Ensures payroll databases are maintained with accurate and up-to-date information.
6. Acts as a liaison with leadership teams to clarify program intent, identify problems, recommend changes, and determine extent of programming involved.
7. Participates in the development of, and advise management on, information technology strategy and technology deployment
8. Responsible for overall program delivery for identified solutions, utilizing industry best practices to ensure business value is delivered.
9. Resolves complex technical problems by identifying and analyzing problems and recommending proper solutions.
10. Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree
Work Experience Requirements:
• Minimum eight (8) years of Functional/technical experience with SAP ADP Globalview Payroll Implementation
• Srong Functional/Technical experience with SAP ADP Globalview Payroll, including G2 integration and troubleshooting, SSL Creation and Data Loads.
• Knowledge of SAP ADP Globalview Payroll Configuration and in-depth functionality for United States and Canada
• Knowledge of employee demographic data required
• Preferred Knowledge of Oracle HCM Fusion and Kronos Workforce Central
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
• Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to interpret data, detect trends, draw conclusions, and formulate recommendations.
• Advanced Excel skills.
• Strong understanding of HR processes, HR data, and HRIS payroll requirements.
• Strong understanding of HRIS database design, structure, functions and processes, and experience with database tools. Knowledge of various recruiting, performance management, and other HR tools.
• Ability to work with and analyze large amounts of data.
• Excellent communications skills with the ability to document and clearly communicate functional/technical business requirements both in writing and orally.
• Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to arrive at meaningful conclusions based on available data and trends.
• Attention to detail when working with data to ensure accurate outcomes.
Job ID 2019-163786
Work City Irving
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Work Zip 75063
Starting average hours per week 37.5 +
Category Corporate Jobs