Dedicated Market Specialist
Start your career with Premium.
Dedicated Market Specialist
Location: FORT COLLINS, Colorado, 80525
Ref #: 62116
Pay Rate: $ 18.50
Employment Duration: Part-time
Medical, dental and vision insurance
Company-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program
Description and Requirements
As one of Premium’s Dedicated Market Specialists, you’ll ensure success of Premium’s field team by connecting merchandisers to our culture and providing the necessary resources to achieve client objectives in retail stores. Your efforts executing merchandising activities in your area will ensure merchandising excellence for Premium clients.
What’s in it for you?
· Flexibility in scheduling your work hours.
· Ability to influence field team success through training.
· Opportunity to take the lead on projects and directly impact client success.
· A clear-cut path for advancing your career within Premium.
· Quarterly bonus opportunity.
· Health plan options including no-copay telemedicine, regardless of hours worked.
What will you do?
· Execution of key merchandising objectives for Accelerate360 thru superior in-store merchandising, training, and providing feedback to merchandisers in your assigned market.
· Assist merchandising team members in your market in order to work through challenges and obstacles.
· Own a territory of key retailers, maintaining merchandising standards and maximizing product availability and sell-thru.
· Provide project leadership and merchandising coverage across retail stores to ensure we get the job done for clients.
· Complete specialized training and certifications.
· Partner directly with store management and associates to ensure they understand and are aware of the activities merchandisers are performing in their location.
· Lead by example when reporting work to demonstrate success and provide visibility of our efforts to the Premium clients.
How will you succeed?
· Sharing your expertise and being passionate about training other and ensuring merchandisers understand how to succeed.
· Looking for creative ways to solve problems.
· Dedicating yourself to continually improving your stores and the success of other merchandisers.
· Using your awesome communication skills and staying organized.
· Building strong relationships with field team members, Premium management and retail partners within your assigned area(s).
So, are you Premium’s next Dedicated Market Specialist ?
For more information about our merchandising team, visit https://premiumretail.com/merchteam/
Equal Opportunity Employer (Disabled, Veteran) | Under applicable requirements, such as the San Francisco FCO and the Los Angeles FCHIO, we consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records or criminal histories | E-Verify Employer