Acosta Sales & Marketing Recruiter, Sr in Boise, Idaho
The Senior Recruiter will assist in the acquisition and hiring of “PEOPLE”. Coordinate, including sourcing, top qualifying and on-boarding Mosaic/Acosta associates. Serves as a Consultant to the Hiring Manager to navigate through proper job postings, legal compliance, networking, and relationship building.
The incumbent(s) in this position should exhibit the following ACOSTA values:
People Minded – Must show dignity and respect to all people
Integrity – Must exemplify the highest degree of ethical behavior
Results Oriented – Must show passion, pride and commitment to succeed
Trust – Must be honest, sincere and confident
Teamwork – Must build trusting relationships
Innovation – Must progress through a combination of creativity, common sense and vision
Balance – Must maintain an optimistic attitude and keep perspective on what is important in life
Some Essential Functions of this Position: 1. Partner with recruiting management to implement creative recruiting resources and solutions to attract qualified professionals for quick on-boarding; utilize other sources to meet Acosta’s staffing needs.
2. Lead and provide guidance to junior recruiting team members and advise on third party agency contract recruiter performance.
3. Work effectively on team in a collaborative environment; share best practices for results.
4. Train and consult with team’s recruiters and understand Mosaic/Acosta’s strategic direction of the company.
5. Serves as the subject matter expert and attends regional client business meetings across the organization.
6. Assist and monitors special projects to execute critical business needs.
7. Work effectively on team in a collaborative environment; fosters best practices for results.
8. Work closely with Mosaic/Acosta management to understand and discuss overall staffing needs and requirements (description, pre-screen questions, critical skills, salary, referrals, etc).
9. Ensure accurate job description is posted based on hiring manager needs to find the best candidates for evaluation and post.
10. Partner with sourcing team to develop appropriate sourcing strategies using research, job boards, web searches, referrals and industry-specific sources.
11. Identify/attend networking activities such as meetings, online learning, career fairs, etc.
12. Consult, build relationships, and educate recruitment process, problem solving, and hiring timelines.
13. Leverage and use the applicant tracking system technology and other recruiting tools to review/select top slate of candidates to move forward to next steps in the process.
14. Conduct phone screen interviews to validate and determine candidate interests, critical skills, and competencies needed for job using behavioral based interviewing methods.
15. Solicit feedback from hiring manager and recommend interviewing techniques to make appropriate decisions in selecting the best candidate.
16. Extends employment offer/details with candidate and sends system generated letter.
17. Manage selection, offer, negotiation, closing and administrative processes of full recruiting life cycle.
18. Consistently meet the performance metrics as defined by Talent Acquisition Management.
19. Partners with other HR functions and other duties as needed and assigned.
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s (preferred)
3+ years of proven staffing experience in exempt and non-exempt high volume recruiting environments
Previous experience leading others is preferred
Solid understanding of employment laws (EEO, ADEA, Title VII, etc.).
Applicant Tracking System experience as well as Advanced Internet skills.
Advanced problem solving and time management skills.
Outstanding interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) intermediate experience.
Flexible work schedule (occasional nights and weekends may be required).
Proven track record of successfully sourcing hard-to-find candidates preferred.
Customer Service or other related industry experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements:
Highly motivated and dynamic personality.
Ability to build and maintain proactive partnership with business areas.
Ability to effectively train recruiters on best practices, procedures, and process.
Ability to identify strong pipeline industry talent and request referrals.
Ability to apply technical terminology and concepts to daily tasks.
Must be flexible to learn and apply continuous improvement in a highly dynamic environment.
Ability to multi-tasking.
Ability to handle heavy phone activity levels.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
Work State US-ID-Boise
Job ID 2021-192300
Work City Boise
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Work Zip 83716
Starting average hours per week 37.5 +
Category Corporate Jobs