Internet TV Sales Expert
Start your career with Premium.
Internet TV Sales Expert
Location: AUBURN, Washington, 98001
Ref #: 62297
Pay Rate: $ 15.74
Experience/skills and/or location may influence position wage rate
Range Minimum: $ 15.74
Range Maximum: $ 15.74
Function: Brand Advocacy & Sales
Employment Duration: Part-time
Description and Requirements
Premium Retail Services operates in more than 1,200 Consumer Electronics Retail outlets in North America with a dedicated sales team of TV & Internet electronics experts. As one of Premium’s dedicated brand ambassadors, your sales efforts will connect shoppers with TV & Home Internet products, services, & solutions. Our Internet TV Sales Experts are dedicated retail specialists for our shoppers, closing sales through hustle, creativity, and problem-solving.
What will you do?
· Meet or exceed sales goals by executing new internet subscription activations, upgrades, and accessory bundling.
· Proactively start conversations with shoppers to develop rapport.
· Explain TV & Home Internet subscription solutions to customers in simple, easy-to-understand terms.
· Recommend personalized solutions to customers, qualifying the purchase(s).
· Teach customers how to enjoy their new products through successful setup and activation.
What’s in it for you?
· Competitive hourly base pay, plus unlimited earning potential - in the form of uncapped commissions per subscription plan sold!
· Freedom to use your authentic selling style – we train & coach to get our team members to close sales successfully.
· Exciting opportunities for career advancement in sales, customer service, and leadership – there's always growth for management roles in the future.
· A culture of excellence, with a team invested in mentorship.
· Our top Internet TV sales performers, included with the hourly guaranteed pay rate, earn upwards of $25 per hour from their resulting commissions & bonuses! This is a role for those who are driven to excel & achieve on a day-to-day basis!
How will you succeed?
· Displaying a high-energy personality and natural ability to start conversations with shoppers.
· Demonstrating resilience and resourcefulness with intercepting shoppers in a high-traffic environment.
· Staying hungry to excel in an uncapped commission sales role, plus a competitive hourly base rate.
· Living up to the name Premium by providing fantastic service and displaying integrity.
· Being able to stand/move around for 8+ hours shift.
· Maintaining flexibility to work during peak times including weekends, evenings, and some holidays.
Prior sales experience or existing knowledge of the Consumer Electronics, TV, & Internet categories are not mandatory, but you must be driven to learn. We will teach you everything you need to know about wireless plans, services, devices, and promotions through ongoing in-store and online training.
So, are you Premium’s next dedicated Internet TV Sales Expert?
Equal Opportunity Employer (Disabled, Veteran) | Under applicable requirements, such as the San Francisco FCO and the Los Angeles FCHIO, we consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records or criminal histories | E-Verify Employer