Acosta Sales & Marketing Mgr, Talent Acquisition Ops & Services in Jacksonville, Florida
The Mgr. Talent Acquisition Operations & Services responsibilities will focus in managing the design and delivery of the talent acquisition process and systems. In addition, this role will also be responsible for delivering the Talent Acquisition operations and technology solution that includes applicant tracking system, on-boarding, background checks, relocation, etc. Must have a strong aptitude for integrated process, data workflow solution approach and other systems in the eco-space.
Manage strategic initiatives related to the development of recruiting process and technology solution deployment and continuous improvements
Support very large volume of hiring that may include rapid hiring and M&As, should have a good grasp of HR operation’s service model and has the passion and desire to serve up the business as true partners and trusted advisers
Lead and manage a team of specialists responsible for the talent acquisitions process, services and operations
Partner with recruiting Directors / VP to drive best practice process efficiency improvements to provide world class solutions for talent acquisition
Manage the Applicant Tracking System, ensuring that the organization is fully leveraging the system capabilities. Explore capabilities outside of ATS in the areas of digital sourcing and BI
Drive and influence organizational adoption of system and process changes through consensus building and executive buy in
Other miscellaneous duties assigned.
Bachelors in Business, Info Technology or related degree
• 5-7 years HR experience with Talent Acquisition systems such as Taleo, Hire-view and various number of Job Board integration
• 3-5 years of Experience working in high paced work with service delivery background
• Experience in managing and developing team(s). Demonstrated proven managerial capabilities
• Experience in managing staffing vendor relationships.
• Solid understanding of Applicant Tracking Systems and an aptitude for integrated process, data, workflow solution approach and other systems in the eco-space
• Knowledgeable in the areas of human resources, legal compliance, EEOC guidelines
• Must be proficient in MS office and expert level Excel
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
Job ID 2017-127664
Work City Jacksonville
Work State US-FL
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Work Zip 32216
Starting average hours per week ..
Category Corporate Jobs